Born in the city, built for adventure
Think of the Fundamental Shell as your new year round, go-to piece. This lightweight alpine mountaineering shell features a tailored cut for a flattering, close-to-the-body fit, large front pockets for plenty of room for all of your stuff, and a cutting edge, helmet-compatible hood. Its waterproof, breathable 3-layer fabric construction makes it perfect for rainy days in the city, snowy days in the mountains and everything in between.
By itself or layered, the Fundamental Shell is ready for adventure in any conditions you might encounter.
- 3-layer Toray mini ripstop polyester
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Taped seams
- Waterproof YKK® zippers
- Helmet compatible three-point adjustable hood with shield visor
- Articulated and gusseted arms for ease of movement
- Tailored, athletic fit with room for layering
- Three external pockets
- Extra large, harness and pack compatible front pockets
- One internal polyurethane pocket (touch screen smart phone compatible)
- Draw cord waist adjustment for secure tightening
- Underarm zippers for temperature control
- Available to purchase from Toren Technical Apparel